it was a 1-1 count

sorry, thought it was a 1-2 count.

So happy Lidge got the win.

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 20, 2009, 12:05:25 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 19, 2009, 11:20:07 PM
crap. game over.

That just screams faith!

Right...have you READ Rome's posts before? I was piggybacking.  :evil
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

on the minus side of things, the last 2 days have chuggie on the verge of suicide.  

PhillyGirl

Joe Torre looks just flat out flabbergasted. LOL

*How do you farging beat this team???*
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

i thought it was over in the 8th, especially when choke actually choked and struck out.  when chooch got hit, i got a wee bit of hope back because broxton had been slightly struggling with his location before finally hitting him.  my only concern was that dobbs would hit into a dp.  

Rome

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

Drunkmasterflex

I had to celebrate quietly my roommates are sleeping.  I should have went to the bar.  
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on October 20, 2009, 12:10:38 AM
I had to celebrate quietly my roommates are sleeping.  I should have went to the bar.  

you should get new roommates.  

PhillyPhreak54

Some dude on the Phils MB left in the top of the 8th and walked in the door as soon as Chooch slid across home plate..

How the hell do you leave a playoff game down by one run?!

Eagles_Legendz

Going to be there Wednesday.  farging a this team never dies.