2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

ice grillin you

catch 22 here in the 7th...you want some runners but youd also like to see chan ho go two innings as he looks to have his good stuff tonight and he just got thru the meat of the dodgers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

hah ruiz had him beat by a mile but i'm not so sure about that tag

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2009, 10:29:38 PM
catch 22 here in the 7th...you want some runners but youd also like to see chan ho go two innings as he looks to have his good stuff tonight and he just got thru the meat of the dodgers

You can't not pinch hit with 9 outs left even if Park looks good but I hear what you're saying.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

whats the crowd supposed to do when the dodgers score... cheer like the TBS booth?

ice grillin you

if chip cary says "deafining silence" one more time tonight im gonna lose it

darling is absolutely awesome and buck is very good but cary brings down the entire booth

phillymic2000

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 19, 2009, 10:34:30 PM
whats the crowd supposed to do when the dodgers score... cheer like the TBS booth?

Seriously, jackasses.

ice grillin you

i dont like francisco here at all...with two outs and no runners and not the 9th inning why use by far your best bench player

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2009, 10:38:09 PM
i dont like francisco here at all...with two outs and no runners and not the 9th inning why use by far your best bench player

might as well have used park

phillymic2000

Eagles_Legendz