2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on October 19, 2009, 08:29:44 PM
If the Phils repeat, will there be any bigger legend living or otherwise in this city other than Ryan Howard? "Get me to the plate." Dude is just sick. As soon as they showed that stat on Wolf, only one HR against LH batters all season, I said to my wife, "he's gonna jack it".

choke could hit 763 hr's in one season and utley will always be more loved....its the andy harmon syndrome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2009, 08:31:39 PM
If the Phils repeat, will there be any bigger legend living or otherwise in this city other than Ryan Howard? "Get me to the plate." Dude is just sick. As soon as they showed that stat on Wolf, only one HR against LH batters all season, I said to my wife, "he's gonna jack it".

choke could hit 763 hr's in one season and utley will always be more loved....its the andy harmon syndrome

Doubtful.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

You can't fall behind on Howard and have any hope right now.

I have never seen a guy hotter than Choke right now.  Just unbelievable.

Sgt PSN

even if they don't repeat, howard is a gawd in this town.  he already helped deliver one and at the very least, is looking to give them their 2nd straight nl pennant.  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 08:32:34 PM
You can't fall behind on Howard and have any hope right now.

I have never seen a guy hotter than Choke right now.  Just unbelievable.

q:  what month is it? 

a:  choketober

Don Ho

Howard is god x 1000.   Andy and DMac just fell below Kotite.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

No doubt Howard is more popular than Utley right now, and almost ultimately always is, and it's because of the long ball.

Your hate for Utley because he is white (and a better player than JRoll) is about as ridiculous as Beanes hate for JRoll.

Shut up and enjoy the game, fag.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Munson on October 19, 2009, 08:36:17 PM

No doubt Howard is more popular than Utley right now, and almost ultimately always is, and it's because of the long ball.

Your hate for Utley because he is white (and a better player than JRoll) is about as ridiculous as Beanes hate for JRoll.

Shut up and enjoy the game, fag.

lol...i like utley

youre just catching feelings now because you finally have no legs to stand on when you say your great white grit is better than choke...even trash like you has to come to grips with it...so suck it and and face the truth

choke>>>>grit

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 08:36:44 PM
Yanks lost.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Did you see the CF'r hit the wall on that winning hit?  Looked like he was dead for a few seconds.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 19, 2009, 08:39:40 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2009, 08:36:44 PM
Yanks lost.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Did you see the CF'r hit the wall on that winning hit?  Looked like he was dead for a few seconds.

was listening to that game on my way home from work and it was somewhere around the 7th inning and jon miller said that they yanks were 0 for their last 20 with risp.  those are some phillies type numbers right there.

ice grillin you

jesus wolfs stuff is awful...if they dont put up multiple crooked number innings then something is wrong