2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

What is with the line drive homer shtein about Werth's blast last night?  farg you Skip.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Rome

harry carey could announce a better game and he's been dead for 10 years.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 19, 2009, 08:19:40 PM
utely is offensively stupid right now which is on par with his defense

You'd think as "intense" as he gets he'd be flying on adrenaline and playing lights out.

ice grillin you

wolf got sqeezed more than a coosh that inning

Quote from: Don Ho on October 19, 2009, 08:28:28 PM

You'd think as "intense" as he gets he'd be flying on adrenaline and playing lights out.

grit factor is low right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

If the Phils repeat, will there be any bigger legend living or otherwise in this city other than Ryan Howard? "Get me to the plate." Dude is just sick. As soon as they showed that stat on Wolf, only one HR against LH batters all season, I said to my wife, "he's gonna jack it".
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on October 19, 2009, 08:28:28 PM

instead, he's playing like lights out.  must have some grit in his eye.