2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

At 11-0 it might have even been safe to try Happ out there again.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Oh that was so sweet.  Great effort all around.  Ruiz is just out of of control.

Did the Eagles play today?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

you pessimists, kuroda scares me, the dodgers are good, wahh wahh wahh bullpen lineup wahhh wahh i might not get another title whine bitch moan

farg YOU

farg you to hell

youve got world series, funholeholes. this thing is OVA. its ovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hoyda ass soft heartless gutless LA losers aint comin back. joey big nuts ftw tomorrow. suck a fleshpop and send me my 30 spot mikey boy 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

lol @ the TBS post-game guys pointing out that Werth's HR was nothing like a line drive.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

The Dodger talking heads on Fox Sports West are all over Kuroda like it's all his fault.  The bullpen gave up 5 runs.  Steve Lyons is a complete icehole.  "Dodgers come back and win tomorrow with Randy Wolf."  Shut up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS is hittin the Mike's Hard Lemonade tonight!!

Great game. Cliff Lee is a goddamn stud. I am glad to be wrong about preferring Halladay over him.

Step on their lifeless throats, Phils.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

MDS

ill give a round of free handys if socal softass randy wolf wins tomorrow. dookie will last about the same as the slant eyed jap kuroda. farg you homos this is ending wednesday. holla.

LBIggle

jesus that was awesome.

c'mon fargers, make wolf your rape victim.

LBIggle

Rome

I had the worst migraine of my life yesterday so I didn't get to actually watch the game until this morning. 

Wow.  Talk about buzzsaws.

Lee is God.