2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagles_Legendz

Don't think anyone can be questioning not getting Halladay now.  Lee is absolutely unhittable in the playoffs.  He's come up huge.

QB Eagles

Jayson Stark pointed out that Howard and Feliz have only tripled in the same month a couple times this season.

PhillyGirl

I also really like the postseason version of Chooch. This and last year. LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

QB Eagles

Dodgers fans hate Vic so much, makes it all the sweeter when he jacks one against them.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 18, 2009, 11:08:20 PM
Dodgers fans hate Vic so much, makes it all the sweeter when he jacks one against them.

Absolutely.

Who the hell was babbling about how LA always comes back when they have their backs against the wall?

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 18, 2009, 11:09:11 PMWho the hell was babbling about how LA always comes back when they have their backs against the wall?

Their backs aren't up against the wall in this game, they're face down in the gutter with their pants around their ankles and their asses bleeding.

QB Eagles

Damn, I thought Charlie was going to let Lee collect the CG... yanking him is the smart move though.

PhillyGirl

Nice catch Chooch!

And Lee had to be pulled...he was at what? 120 pitches? Need to save that arm.

Sgt PSN

nice grab chooch! amazing game by lee. 

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 18, 2009, 11:19:09 PM
Damn, I thought Charlie was going to let Lee collect the CG... yanking him is the smart move though.

if the btm of the 8th would have been quick, then i think he would have ran him back out there.  but since it took a while and lee actually had to run a little, i agree with pulling him also.  the only way i'd have run him back out there is if it was a 1 or 2 run game or if lee was working on a no-no.