2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ugh.....howard swinging at the first pitch from a guy who's thrown 2 strikes in his first 9 pitches, including 1 wp.  i love me some choke, but damn that was farging dumb.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

normally he should be castrated but hes so hot right now he can do what he wants
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2009, 09:06:02 PM
normally he should be castrated but hes so hot right now he can do what he wants

yes, plus it got another run across and wasn't a double play. 

but it still pisses me off.  1st pitch swinging, especially in situations like that always drive me nuts, even if i'm watching a non-phillies game. 

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

god damn do you ever stop hating? he's hot so is it such a huge suprise that he may have the green light to swing away?

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 18, 2009, 09:12:55 PM

god damn do you ever stop hating? he's hot so is it such a huge suprise that he may have the green light to swing away?

wow...pump your brakes retard and get off the dills

QB Eagles

love the contrast between the dodgers not being able to throw a strike and lee owning every corner of the plate

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 18, 2009, 09:17:17 PM
love the contrast between the dodgers not being able to throw a strike and lee owning every corner of the plate

i love buck martinez rhetorically asking the viewing audience if they were wondering why billingsly was hitting...actually buck no one was wondering why

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2009, 09:17:06 PM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 18, 2009, 09:12:55 PM

wow...pump your brakes retard and get off the dills

pump my breaks? the only time you are happy is when things look or go bad for philly teams. Just come out of the closet and show us your DTC member card. And what a shocker, IGY calling people names  :o I'm so surprised.

ice grillin you

i was defending choke for swinging at the pitch douchebag....and you tried to rip me for it while at the same time saying exactly what i already has stated...

slow ya roll playa

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2009, 09:24:22 PM
i was defending choke for swinging at the pitch douchebag....and you tried to rip me for it while at the same time saying exactly what i already has stated...

slow ya roll playa

Well then my bad, I'm so use to you dogging everything philly, dook.

ice grillin you

why do you care so much....are you related to all these players

Sgt PSN

i'm really glad the phils got off to such a fast start at the plate, because after that travesty in oakland today, i'd probably be going farging nuts right now if it were still 0-0.