2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2009, 08:40:07 PM
how good is choke...i realize hes not gritty but god damn is he in a zone right now....as he always is late in the year

and the fact that he shed a few lbs in the offseason seem to have made him much better on the bases.  he's not fast, but i suspect last year he would have been thrown out at 3rd.  not to mention that he stole 8 bases this year too and only had 2 before this season.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

farging chooch is on fire.  now cliff gets to sac him over to 3rd.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

lol @ the dodgers pen throwing wild pitches.  bring him in please.  

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i guess the kuroda experiment failed

anyone notice this elbert cat throwing two wild pitches IN THE BULLPEN WARMING UP

i cant wait to see what he looks like in the game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous