2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Lol donny boy you need some help. Offense didn't show what can you do. They werent gonna sweep
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I'm more upset about them wasting the effort from Pedro than I am about them losing the game. Phils stole a game in their park, not too shabby.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 16, 2009, 07:16:25 PM
I'm more upset about them wasting the effort from Pedro than I am about them losing the game. Phils stole a game in their park, not too shabby.

That's what si so upsetting.  What a game by Pedro!  He was awesome. 

Correct, offense didn't show up.  Just the way it happened in the 8th.  Easier to swallow if the Dodgers just went balistic with the bats. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

if you can't hit worth a shtein i think you should at least be able to field the ball.  idiots.

at least they took one.

QB Eagles

Also, Happ's walk of Ethier pisses me off. Don't be so farging afraid of the batter contacting the ball. Two outs bases loaded, a lot of good things can happen for the defense when the ball is hit.

A walk there just hands the game to the Dodgers. Make the batter work for it at least.

QB Eagles

How many runs does Pedro give up in his next start? I'm thinking at least 5.

Sgt PSN

Dicks. At least I didn't get shanked. No way this series goes back to la though

MDS

it will

phils will take 2/3 in philly

then you have pedro in game 6 and clifford in game 7 to lock it up. should be done. confidence boys, just gonna be a grind.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

I'm a little shocked by the strike zone in this series so far

and that corny ass strike zone image on the bottom right of my tv screen is on my nerves. that thing is so off its ridiculous because the ump has been calling it opposite both ways

ice grillin you

thats cause youve never watched baseball in your life...welcome to ten years ago saying pitch track isnt on point......really??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

haha...youre a straight up joke...because my whole my argument was based on the pitch track

god I wish you were smart.

Sgt PSN

Still sitting in doyer stadium parkling lot trying to get out. LA farging sucks

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2009, 08:13:48 PM
lol...pitch track isnt right......MOMMY!!

I laughed.

And did Cole give his vadge to Utley to borrow today? That throw was horrnedous.

Honestly though, I can't be overly upset about a split in LA.

Phils in 6...Victorino game winning hit in game 6. Just to shut those loser fans up.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen