2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

As a fan winning a Game 1 feels so much better when it's an away game. Pressure's on the Dodgers right away.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

btw if theres an opportunity in a blowout situation someone needs to plug manny for that pimp shtein on his jack

Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2009, 12:18:44 AM
check better be in the mail havas

if you had any idea how bad i wanna send one...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ethier-Loney-Kemp were money for them tonight. Those guys are all smooth at the plate.

Let's hope Pedro can come out and junk ball those clowns to death. Have Blanton ready to roll, Chuck

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2009, 12:18:24 AM
how many does lidge have...i believe mariano has 36

I think that was #16 so nope, not even half. Rivera has that record on complete lockdown for ages.

PhillyPhreak54

Dodgers fans are doing some serious Randy Marsh hatin' right now.

That idiot was equally zesty tonight.

Seabiscuit36

Chan ho was money as the TBS crew said, really surprised the shtein outta me
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Mitch and the MLBN crew blastin' Cole for showing up Jimmy/Chase during the botched DP.

He did throw his arms up in the "WTF" way.

I wonder if Leader Chase is gonna have a stern talk with him.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2009, 12:20:06 AM
btw if theres an opportunity in a blowout situation someone needs to plug manny for that pimp shtein on his jack

Yep.

Someone on the Phils MB suggested Pedro ear hole him. Too early and important in the game for that.

But if there is a blow out like you said, he needs a stick in the ribs. Have Basticho nail him.

Eagles_Legendz

Can't understate how clutch Chan Ho was in that spot.  Came in with a guy on 2nd, 1 run lead, no outs, face 3-4-5, and didn't let the runner advance a base.  Huge spot in the game.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 16, 2009, 12:40:36 AM
Can't understate how clutch Chan Ho was in that spot.  Came in with a guy on 2nd, 1 run lead, no outs, face 3-4-5, and didn't let the runner advance a base.  Huge spot in the game.

MVP. He was the difference.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 16, 2009, 12:40:36 AM
Can't *overstate how clutch Chan Ho was in that spot.  Came in with a guy on 2nd, 1 run lead, no outs, face 3-4-5, and didn't let the runner advance a base.  Huge spot in the game.

PhillyPhreak54

lol they just showed Cole "ice grillin" JRoll.

Mitch is double barreling him.

"Cole's worried about the wrong stuff. Start times, botched plays, etc."

Magrane called him a child.