2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bowzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 15, 2009, 10:12:22 PM
They'll win it for Chase.  

I think Jimmy farged up that DP more than Chase.  Either way, it should have been an out, regardless of Jimmy's slow turn.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 15, 2009, 10:06:20 PM
Martin's name is in honor of his mother (I think?) who died this year.  He changed his name on his jersey after she died.

lame.  but i think just about all public forms of "honoring" dead people are lame.  everything from graves and tombstones to roadside crosses to the stupid farging window decals that are so popular now to wearing your dead mama's initial on your jersey.  people live, people die and the overwhelming majority of them aren't special.  quite trying to keep alive the memory of someone everyone's either forgotten about or never even knew.  keep your grief to yourself.  

btw....farg hamels.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

farging get this bitch out of the game i cant watch him anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

bowzer

Difference between lee and hamels.. lee gets manny out and goes two more strong innings...

Hamels gives up the homer and dies the next inning.

Eagles_Legendz

Hamels has great stuff but the mental makeup of a 12 year old girl when things start going against him.

Sgt PSN

too bad myers is off the lcs roster or he could do a little wife beating on hamels.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.