Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2009, 09:59:25 PM
Russell Martin is a clown. Thanks for staying put.

can someone please explain to me why russell martin's name tape on the back of his jersey says "J Martin"  i checked his espn bio and his full name is russell nathan coltrane martin.  

lol @ hamels doing his best kerfax impression.  farging hoyda

Eagles_Legendz

Martin's name is in honor of his mother (I think?) who died this year.  He changed his name on his jersey after she died.

Don Ho

You know the TBS crew was high fiving each other in the booth.

farg Chase and farg Cole.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 15, 2009, 10:05:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2009, 09:59:25 PM
Russell Martin is a clown. Thanks for staying put.

can someone please explain to me why russell martin's name tape on the back of his jersey says "J Martin"  i checked his espn bio and his full name is russell nathan coltrane martin.  

lol @ hamels doing his best kerfax impression.  farging hoyda

Honoring his momma.

farging Hamels.

farg you Cole.

farg you Rollins & Utley

all you bums farg yourselves

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bowzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 15, 2009, 10:06:26 PM
You know the TBS crew was high fiving each other in the booth.

farg Chase and farg Cole.

Did you hear how loud they yelled when manny hit that homer?

Such farging flags...

Go jump in your father's grave chip you flag.

ice grillin you

double play would have been nice but a great pitcher survives and gets out of it...however cole isnt a great pitcher and you could see the minute it happened by bitch asses reaction that he was not getting out of it

bowzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2009, 10:08:46 PM
double play would have been nice but a great pitcher survives and gets out of it...however cole isnt a great pitcher and you could see the minute it happened by bitch asses reaction that he was not getting out of it

Who was more excited with that home run? Chip or you?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

His reaction was insulting.

I wonder if choke rolled his eyes after that manny bomb. He's such a Hoyda ass baby its beyond infuriating
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the sad thing is the phillies did just what they needed to do because of their big disadvantage in the pen...get a big early lead...and now they are right where they least wanna be...going into the late innings in a close game

Don Ho