2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

That was a fastball high and outside.  Just a good piece of hitting there by Furcal.  Need to get out of this inning though with Ethier and Manny coming up.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Cole needs a DP more than Jenna Jameson.

lol at the Phillies suck chant.

Go look at Munson's boy's shirt, ese's!

Don Ho

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

WHAT

IN

THE

farg

WAS

THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You motherfarging shteinbags!

Don Ho

What the farg was that?  Remember last time we screwed up a double play?

I like Cole with that "You icehole" glare at Utley.

Eagles_Legendz

That was the quintessential DP ball.  Need to get Manny out here.

ice grillin you

did you see Hoyda boys reaction on the mound....looked like he wanted to cry and tell his mother on utely...ill be shocked if he gets out of this without another run
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho