2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

good ab chase.  needed that to get the big guy up against a struggling pitcher.  

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2009, 09:42:23 PM
How they've won so much with two idiots 1-2 in the order defies logic. But its worked

As hard as I try to defend Shane as the sate of Hawaii loves him, it's getting harder every week.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

YES!!!

CHOKE DAWG!

Goodnight, LA.

I wish FOX was doing the game like last year so they could play I LOVE LA every goddamn second again

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

what an awful call by torre not getting him out against choke...especially with a thousand good lefties in their pen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

farg my life.....i should have gone to the game tonight. looks like it would be fun.

PhillyGirl

I love when IGY is so completely and totally wrong.

It usually means a Philly team wins.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous