2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i have no doubt cole gives up another home run sometime in the next inning or two...seems like hes done it all year...when hes going his best he puts some inexplicably bad fastball right out over the plate
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on October 15, 2009, 09:16:53 PM
it sounded dead, like off the end...he put a good swing on it though

Howard's did earlier too. Both got it right off the end.

I like how Cole has settled in so far....but how about some runs, jackholes.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

someone needs to belt one of those sweet ass hangers he throws...problem is he sequences his pitches so well that its hard to know when ones coming and when it does youre so off balance

PhillyPhreak54

Vic and Martin have been shtein talking since last year. I don't like Martin...he's a Hoyda.

Randy Marsh is a terrible HP ump...missed calls, blantant missed calls, for both sides.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

This is the inning to jump Kerfax

3-1 count, runner on 2nd...

be smart, Feliz

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.