2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

He pissed me off in 2007 when he cried about the possibility of having to pitch on 4 days rest if needed after the bums went down 2 games to none.  Suck it up Gladys.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2009, 08:53:16 PM
Major luck there...Heidi bunted it hard straight to Cy and Ruiz was dead at 2nd. But he went to 1st

wet field deaded the ball otherwise it was an out at 2nd

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta get a better swing, James.

But he can't work the count too much like he said he was gonna do because Kerfax is getting ahead 1-2 and 0-2

Don Ho

Major luck there...Heidi bunted it hard straight to Cy and Ruiz was dead at 2nd. But he went to 1st

Surprised he didn't go to second as he looked right there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Gotta love the tools sitting behind home plate.  No one is watching the game.  It looks like a farging mixer.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 15, 2009, 08:57:14 PM

Surprised he didn't go to second as he looked right there.

So was I...but they showed him slip a little bit.

Atta boy Cole...lets have a quick and efficient inning. But the damn curveball is nothing but a frisbee he chucks up there. Better keep that thing far away from the plate because if one gets close, its getting thumped

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2009, 08:56:03 PM
Gotta get a better swing, James.

But he can't work the count too much like he said he was gonna do because Kerfax is getting ahead 1-2 and 0-2

two outs and man on second theres no need to work the count anyway...get a good pitch and try to drive it...his last at bat should have been his first at bat and vice versa

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 15, 2009, 08:59:54 PM
Gotta love the tools sitting behind home plate.  No one is watching the game.  It looks like a farging mixer.

Is there a crowd with bigger diversity in MLB?

Mixer types with sweaters draped around their necks in the money seats; empty middle price seats, guys who dump beers in chicks faces and the Mexican Mafia in the cheap seats.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

SunMo

it sounded dead, like off the end...he put a good swing on it though
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Don Ho