2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Heidi is tossing meatballs up there...they are getting good swings on him.

And the curve has no snap...

2-1 to the pitcher.

Who pitches the 6th?

3-1 now after a BALL RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE!!

lolololo...nice walk, ACE

Sgt PSN

walked the pitcher with 2 outs.  lolololol.  put him in the pen.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

hamels is such a bitch...i honestly get sick to my stomach watching him...even when hes going well i dont like him...when hes bad he makes me as mad as i ever get
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Time to shut these farging Esse, low riding, Raider Nation rejects up.  Wait, Feliz is up.  Forget it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2009, 08:46:33 PM
hamels is such a bitch...i honestly get sick to my stomach watching him...even when hes going well i dont like him...when hes bad he makes me as mad as i ever get

If you took a poll right now, 3/4 of all Phillies fans would agree with you.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

i hated him last year when he won two postseason mvps

i just plain dont like the guy

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

he had 91 walks this year...for perspective cole i think had 43...so dook will put men on (cept jimmy)

PhillyPhreak54

Major luck there...Heidi bunted it hard straight to Cy and Ruiz was dead at 2nd. But he went to 1st

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN