2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 15, 2009, 02:45:43 PM
nsfw link How much of a Hoyda is her boyfriend

Cards fans at Dodger stadium i'm guessing last week.  I'd farg the shtein outta this broad though, fiesty

she totally asked for that, holy shtein
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

I don't think it is ever cool to hit a chick. The dudes girl should of handled that crap for him.

that being said, she should not of hit him either.

Cant we all get along ::)

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

I have two buddys who live in AZ and their going to the game, lower level tickets cheap as shtein.  LA sucks
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

i saw tickets available near the phils dugout for $175 each.  if only i was igy-rich. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Its going six or seven jay. Gonna be a series. They'll win but a few games will be tough to handle
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I agree that it will be a long series, but I really want game one. Steal a game on their field and beat Kershaw, leaving them to deal with two castoffs and Kurodasan

QB Eagles

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 15, 2009, 04:25:53 PM
I don't think it is ever cool to hit a chick. The dudes girl should of handled that crap for him.

that being said, she should not of hit him either.

Cant we all get along ::)

Gotta love when your girl starts some shtein with strangers, expecting you to be the one that handles whatever the result is. If that's a recurring theme I can understand him not fighting back for that bitch.

PhillyPhreak54

Dodgers added an extra LHP to their roster to come out of the BP.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2009, 06:24:20 PM
I agree that it will be a long series, but I really want game one. Steal a game on their field and beat Kershaw, leaving them to deal with two castoffs and Kurodasan

if they beat kershaw i may reevaluate my prediction
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mpmcgraw