2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2009, 10:48:33 PM
Martino reporting that Myers is not on the NLCS roster.

First no Bruntlett, now no Meyers!  farg the playoffs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 14, 2009, 08:40:53 PM
You're beyond help if you would ever bet against the Phillies.

is that a yes on the 20 piece?

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 14, 2009, 11:45:30 PM
love Pedro getting the 2nd Start, gets Lee ready.  2 cy young winners and a WS/NLCS MVP i'll take that start.  Now pitch like it

lee was never going in game two....it was pedro or blanton...pedro is the good call because of the weather
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 15, 2009, 08:10:05 AM
looks like no games this weekend back here, Nor'easter time

i think it will be out by sunday nite and the phils series will be fine

the clusterfarg is going to be when the yanks get rained out tomorrow nite and they have to play both games sunday...which means either the game has to go up against the nfl sunday afternoon or the two baseball games go head to head sunday night....lol @ mlb

ice grillin you

i just went on the dodger website to see if there were tickets left....i stopped trying when i got as high as ten together

PhillyGirl

LA is pathetic. You need to have lived there just see just truly and honestly how bad it is. You wouldn't have even NEEDED to check their website for tickets.  You'd just already know there was at least 40% of that stadium still available.

Apparently Myers is really pissed off.

I hope his wife is on vacation.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2009, 08:58:03 AM
i just went on the dodger website to see if there were tickets left....i stopped trying when i got as high as ten together

on my way home yesterday i heard on the radio that there's still about 4000 tickets still available.

MDS

and the media wants the dodgers/yanks matchup? cant anyone figure out that no one in la gives a shtein?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

according to mlb, kershaw started 31 games this year, but only 2 at home.  how is that possible?

ice grillin you

phattymatty

mpmcgraw

Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2009, 11:35:41 PM
well theres no reason to ever pinch run anyone until they reach second, unless you plan on having them steal a base. but yes that would be another reason.
There's no reason to pinch run anyone IF they reach second.  Most people can score from second on a good single.

Not as many can score on a double from first and Bruntlett can.  His beard makes him more aerodynamic.

Seabiscuit36

nsfw link How much of a Hoyda is her boyfriend

Cards fans at Dodger stadium i'm guessing last week.  I'd farg the shtein outta this broad though, fiesty
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 14, 2009, 09:29:53 PM
I'm kind of with igy.

I honestly don't see us getting by this series.  Let alone in 5.

It's good to have all this information in one place.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 15, 2009, 09:09:20 AM
LA is pathetic. You need to have lived there just see just truly and honestly how bad it is. You wouldn't have even NEEDED to check their website for tickets.  You'd just already know there was at least 40% of that stadium still available.

Apparently Myers is really pissed off.

I hope his wife is on vacation.

Yes, LA fans are pathetic.  Surronded by lots of wannabees here in the islands.  Laker fans = Cowboy fans. 

Cuz on WIP said that Meyers was pissed and made a big scene.  Yes, let's hope his wife is out of the country.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.