2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

I don't really get how a 1 o clock start time on a friday makes any sense at all for the LA market...whatever.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

speaking of game times

hamels is like 0-39 in day games

thursday is a 5:00 start LA time

is that a day game or night game....i am struggling with this one

oh and guaranteed that thome who im pretty sure hasnt made contact with a single ball since becoming a dodger will hit at least 1 bomb off lights on

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2009, 09:31:50 AM
speaking of game times

hamels is like 0-39 in day games

thursday is a 5:00 start LA time

is that a day game or night game....i am struggling with this one

oh and guaranteed that thome who im pretty sure hasnt made contact with a single ball since becoming a dodger will hit at least 1 bomb off lights on

3pm my time.

And you're right about Thome...my first thought was he was going to do to lidge what Stairs did to Broxton last year

Sgt PSN

MDS

ugh here we go, already expecting the worst

you people are unbelievable. incapable of happiness. you all deserve to be royals fans.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

they wont lose

the world series, yes, probably. angels and yanks are better teams. but farg the dodgers. they aint gonna stop this party bus.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dodgers are really good this year...could win it all

if the phils can (and they should) beat wolf then the series could go a long way...they lose game one tho they arent coming back out west from philly

MDS

why did you have to cash that $10 jew check when we will so clearly bet on this series

ice grillin you

MDS