2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

phillymic2000

Don Ho

I can't breath, seriously.  I just ran outside and screamed the loudest samoan war yell of my life.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Did I hear TBS correctly?  They're heading home tonight and than back out west.  Ouch.

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:54:55 PM
what a brutal at bat by tulo...the difference btwn the phils big guns in top 9 and him in bot 9 was super stark

I am so seriously happy not to hear that stupid Tulo chant anymore. Highly annoying.

Daulton's got to do something about this combover problem......
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:50:01 PM
these announcers are clueless

that was horrible slider tulo should have smashed...and they are like theres the good slider

After they crack a bottle of champagne up Feliz's head I would like to see the same done to those two dweebs.

BigEd76

Quote from: Don Ho on October 12, 2009, 09:59:40 PM
Did I hear TBS correctly?  They're heading home tonight and than back out west.  Ouch.

They were heading home tonight anyway, so they get all of tomorrow off to relax.

Plus they had to go back and get Cole since he can't fly by himself.  :P

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I seriously almost threw up when Howard tied it up.

Note to self --- don't eat scalloped potatoes for dinner before a Phils playoff game.  EVER.

:puke

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 12, 2009, 10:00:15 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:54:55 PM
what a brutal at bat by tulo...the difference btwn the phils big guns in top 9 and him in bot 9 was super stark

I am so seriously happy not to hear that stupid Tulo chant anymore. Highly annoying.

Daulton's got to do something about this combover problem......

There was a Rockies fan with his green hat on upside down that it seemed like every time they were doing that chant was in the background.  I seriously wanted to fly to Denver and punch that guy in the face.  

How the hell is Dutch even allowed on TV after his meltdowns? And his combover is fargin hilarious.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell