2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2009, 09:44:22 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:37:17 PM
i cant believe how much of a cheer their fans gave after that cairo ground out....douchebags you were one strike away from winning the game and gave up three ninth inning runs to possibly end your season...you should be chargin the field not cheering

I was shocked to hear that...who cheers after your closer just gagged a 3 run lead away?

If they go on to lose this game the Howard and Werth hits might be the most horrific events in the history of their franchise, and they don't even know how to respond to it.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

ground out, fly ball, strike out.... that's all that is needed. let's end this easily please.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 12, 2009, 09:46:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2009, 09:44:22 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:37:17 PM
i cant believe how much of a cheer their fans gave after that cairo ground out....douchebags you were one strike away from winning the game and gave up three ninth inning runs to possibly end your season...you should be chargin the field not cheering

I was shocked to hear that...who cheers after your closer just gagged a 3 run lead away?

might be the most horrific events in the history of their franchise.

worse than the night the humidor broke?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

these announcers are clueless

that was horrible slider tulo should have smashed...and they are like theres the good slider