2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 12, 2009, 09:31:20 PM
the fans don't know what to do, hilarious....

in their defense, they haven't been watching the losingest team in pro sports their entire lives.  epic late game collapse are something that phillies fans know about all too well.  besides, the phillies fans they showed weren't too sure how to react either.  it's not like we're really used to late inning, post season heroics yet either.  

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on October 12, 2009, 09:38:38 PM
Eyre?  whatever.

its the right thing to do...i was saying before the playoffs...depending on the score situation charlie should/could go with whoever gives him the best chance to win a game and thats what he doing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:37:17 PM
i cant believe how much of a cheer their fans gave after that cairo ground out....douchebags you were one strike away from winning the game and gave up three ninth inning runs to possibly end your season...you should be chargin the field not cheering

I was shocked to hear that...who cheers after your closer just gagged a 3 run lead away?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:41:58 PM
gonzalez is retarded right now

yeah, every time his bat touches the ball, he's getting on base.  that was a good pitch he just his that more often than not, will result in a soft liner or a pop up.  in either case, the ball usually wont leave the infield.  

Don Ho