2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

I thought they sold the game out, there's a lot of empty seats.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 12, 2009, 09:32:54 PM

no excuse and it wouldnt happen in philly but today was supposed to be an off day so im sure a bunch of people couldnt rearrange plans...might also be phillie fans who flew out for just the weekend and had to go home...last night or this morning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

Yeah the Rockies have been to the postseason before, why are their fans acting like they're the Rays and October baseball is a good time to go to your first baseball game?

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 12, 2009, 09:32:54 PM

Broncos own Denver.  My brother in law was suppossed to be in Denver this weekend and his pal had no problem getting tickets for Saturday (snow out).

mpmcgraw

phillymic2000

I really really cannot stand this. Farg Lidge, shut this shtein down PLEASE

ice grillin you

i cant believe how much of a cheer their fans gave after that cairo ground out....douchebags you were one strike away from winning the game and gave up three ninth inning runs to possibly end your season...you should be chargin the field not cheering
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Bible out, holy water, voodoo doll, booze, syringe, heroin, crack pipe.........I'm all set for this.

Don Ho