2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Well then hater you can be miserable and therefore happy again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 09:06:19 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2009, 09:05:36 PM
Sack up cole

lol

his arm is more dead than giambis bat

Yay, Mr. Negativity is chomping at the bit because one of his thousands of predictions may come true. Congrats.

Sgt PSN

bowzer

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

mpmcgraw

Rollins Feliz and Madson did more to lose this game then the rockies did to win it.

bowzer

Any rational for even taking Lee out of there?  It would have been a double play and an end of the inning if Utley wasn't hurdled, and Rollins could catch.

Don Ho

MDS

Lol @ the madson hate

He made 1 bad pitch. Roid head bs blooper and 2 Inherited runners is bad luck.

Blame jrol for not knowing how to catch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bowzer

Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2009, 09:11:18 PM
Lol @ the madson hate

He made 1 bad pitch. Roid head bs blooper and 2 Inherited runners is bad luck.

Blame jrol for not knowing how to catch

His first out was only due to Francisco making a ridiculous catch.  Madson made more than one bad pitch. 

Don Ho

phillymic2000