2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 08:55:34 PM
Quote from: bowzer on October 12, 2009, 08:53:46 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 08:52:01 PM
Quote from: bowzer on October 12, 2009, 08:50:25 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 12, 2009, 08:48:34 PM
Phils have abandoned an embarrassing number of runners in this one. If they pull out the win who cares, but that's gonna stick in my craw all day tomorrow if they lose.

They loved leaving runners stranded last year too.  This team is so frustrating in that regard.
\
actually up until tonight they have been real good this series with runners on

When did I say this series?

I said last year... and they are doing it again tonight. 

so you skip this whole series and go to last year...but then use tonight which i believe is part of this series...pretty selective reasoning there

Yes.. when the team set a Major League record last year for leaving runners stranded at one...

You can make reference to it.

Eagles_Legendz

Jimmy makes that play 99/100 times.  Picked a bad time to not catch the ball.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bowzer

Sgt PSN

helton's gotten a couple of big hits these last 2 games on balls that don't even leave the infield.  

mpmcgraw

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

Sgt PSN

cholly got the double switch right!  great farging play by francisco

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Give the kid some props, instead of talking about what if's. That was fargin sweet