2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: bowzer on October 12, 2009, 08:39:29 PM
Can they get off his dick?? They weren't in the same spot... that's bull shtein.

go ahead homer simpson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 08:38:54 PM
lees gotten that pitch the entire series
the calls have been bad for both teams. Is it ok with you that the Phillies fans bitch about the bad pitches to the Phillies and not the Rockies?

bowzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 08:40:54 PM
Can they get off his dick?? They weren't in the same spot... that's bull shtein.

go ahead homer simpson

You are so clever!!

If you can't see how bad these announcers are pulling for the rockies, you are retarded.

ice grillin you

they arent bad calls tho...they are low strikes that have been called since the first inning of game one

as a phillie fan you should be estatic that howard struck out on that pitch because lee lives off it and ill trade the phils k'ing on it a couple time if it gets me two complete games out of lee

ice grillin you

Quote from: bowzer on October 12, 2009, 08:42:18 PM

go ahead homer simpson

You are so clever!!

If you can't see how bad these announcers are pulling for the rockies, you are retarded.

yeah everyone is on that rockies bandwagon

there are no worse fans in the world than ones like you

QB Eagles

Yeah, it's almost as if they are trying to create suspense and keep people interested in the game.

bowzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 12, 2009, 08:44:16 PM

go ahead homer simpson

You are so clever!!

yeah everyone is on that rockies bandwagon

there are no worse fans in the world than ones like you

No.  There are.  Ones like you... who are constantly wrong about your predictions that it's not even funny.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

mpmcgraw

Sgt PSN

new pitcher, swing at the first pitch.  this is the most offensively stupid team i've ever seen.  

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.