2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 12, 2009, 08:25:39 PM
How did the fans think that was a home run :-D

My buddy used to go to Rockies games when they first started playing at Coors and he was just flabbergasted at how dumb the fan base was.  They start screaming on a little dribbler to short reacting as if it was Kirk Gibson going deep against Eckersley.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

bowzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 12, 2009, 08:19:27 PM
WTF?  Is Coors Field trying to make this song their version of "Sweet Caroline"?  :puke

They chant that at villanova games.  Pretty lame they stole a chant from college basketball.  Maybe they can start doing the penn state zombie nation.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: bowzer on October 12, 2009, 08:31:26 PM
WTF?  Is Coors Field trying to make this song their version of "Sweet Caroline"?  :puke

They chant that at villanova games.  Pretty lame they stole a chant from college basketball.  Maybe they can start doing the penn state zombie nation.

Nova sucks.

bowzer

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 12, 2009, 08:33:00 PM
Quote from: bowzer on October 12, 2009, 08:31:26 PM

Nova sucks.
Agreed... that chant is lame in both venues.

Atleast than annoying fan behind home plate is gone... or atleast not as annoying.

phillymic2000

:-D the announcers were commenting on the location of the 3-1 strike. and then the replay showed it as a ball. smooth baby, smooth

phillymic2000

ice grillin you

did that moronic announcer just actually say that the utley sb would mean an IBB on howard

what a dope

phillymic2000

bowzer

Don Ho

ice grillin you

bowzer

Can they get off his dick?? They weren't in the same spot... that's bull shtein.