2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eaglez

By the way, Carlos Ruiz is clutch.  Chooch seems to play particularly well in the playoffs and comes up with big hits in the 8 hole.  I just wish he would translate that into the regular season but he's had some big hits this post season as well as last. 

reese125

who cares about the regular season. 

he can shtein the bed all season long if he wants to wait for the playoffs to make it happen

smeags

i gather it's been stated already but let me repeat it for good measure.

FARG MLB for this schedule. seriously, bud selig can suck my wet farts. up till 2:15a/m & up at 5:30.  >:(
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

stark's column

QuoteSo as he stood on the mound, waiting for the signal that the TV commercial break was over and it was time to pitch, Jimmy Rollins looked him right in the eyeballs and said, "You're going to get them out."
"Yeah," Lidge replied.
"What's that mean?" Rollins retorted.
And for a moment, Lidge seemed startled by the challenge. Then he looked Rollins back in his own eyeballs and told him: "You're right. We're going to get this done right here, right now."
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 12, 2009, 06:01:23 AM
So, that horrible ump saved the day, eh? Missed Utley's "single" bouncing off his leg. :-D

who complained about the ump? :paranoid

paco

Quote from: Don Ho on October 11, 2009, 11:21:47 PM
Sounds like there's a shtein load of phils fans at Coors Field.

There were.  I was in the rockpile and there were certian sections there that were almost 50-50. 
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

QB Eagles

I saw a "Ruck Foctober" shirt prominently on display at Coors.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 12, 2009, 05:22:09 PM
I saw a "Ruck Foctober" shirt prominently on display at Coors.

Oh my, now we can't have any of that.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

great to have the home run but even better is rollins and victorino boith having seven pitch at bats

work that punk out of the game early...especially with both pens being used a lot last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Don Ho

phillymic2000

ice grillin you