2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 12, 2009, 01:53:39 AM
Phreak, are you still in Buffalo?

Yep...and i have to be awake for a 700 flight to North carolina/South carolina..we are taking the company plane down there to our import/export division. So at least it will be a comfortable flight and I can sleep a bit

WOOOHOO! GOOD JOB CHASE!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Nice job Ryan.  He's been taking some good swings this series.

PhillyPhreak54

Awesome job, Howard.

Even better job by Jimmy hustling his ass across the plate because he knew Chase was tagging up.

lol at the mic picking up Vic saying "farg yeah, Jimmy"

dun-dun-dunnnnnnn....9th inning coming up.

LIDGE WARMING. Hold me.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Seeing Lidge up has lead me to go into the garage, start the engine to the car, close all doors and sit there until this is over.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

If Lidge is coming in the game with a one run lead I'm going to throw up all over myself.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Everyone...snort your lines, shoot your heroin, slam your 151/Tequila and take a deep breath.

Here come Brad.

farging a.

Eagles_Legendz

And he gets to face Carlos Gonzalez this inning.  Any doubt a triple is coming to complete the cycle?

MDS

I guarantee you lidge gets it done. Ill stake phreaks plane tickets on it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

My 80 year old mother just called and said "Oh, Oh."  I love her.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 12, 2009, 02:01:14 AM
And he gets to face Carlos Gonzalez this inning.  Any doubt a triple is coming to complete the cycle?

Nope...reach our and poke one to the gap in RCF and he'll run for days.

No plane ticket tomorrow, Todd...thats on Tuesday to go home to Houston...dont make me stay in Buffalo

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54