2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Yeah, just what we wanted.  Close game, late innings.  Bullpens got this nailed down.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on Madson....strike this shteinbag loser no name farging icehole out.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 12, 2009, 01:08:40 AM
what the farg is that retarded chant?

Rockies and their incredible fan base.  I hear one more icehole and the "Oh I cheer for the Rockies because of the Broncos thing" (the Broncos being their NFL team,
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Nice work by Madson.  Would have been good to get the K vs Tulowitzski but can't complain only giving up one there.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2009, 01:15:47 AM
Perdo now the closer? Or lidge? Oy vey

I'd go with Pedro.

chuck? He's gonne go with Lidge

Unless they cant score...let's go offense..

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2009, 01:15:33 AM

you suck at quoting major league

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 12, 2009, 01:17:45 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2009, 01:15:33 AM

you suck at quoting major league

Dorn has gotten saltier in old age and adds more expletives nowadays

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 12, 2009, 01:17:20 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 12, 2009, 01:15:47 AM
Perdo now the closer? Or lidge? Oy vey

I'd go with Pedro.

chuck? He's gonne go with Lidge

Unless they cant score...let's go offense..
[/quote

Oh god.  I can't take Lidge in 25 degree weather, on the road, playoffs, need I go on.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

You know...I get tired of seeing Werth hack at shtein like that all the time.

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz