2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

to eyre is human.  to forgive is divine.  to get out of the inning unscatched is farging great.

offense needs to put about 6 more runs across to give lidge a cushion for the 9th.

SunMo

i seriously need bad things to happen to your life because of that awfulness
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 12, 2009, 12:41:11 AM
to eyre is human.  to forgive is divine.  to get out of the inning unscatched is farging great.

offense needs to put about 6 more runs across to give lidge a cushion for the 9th.

AIDS
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagles_Legendz

I thought it was dreamy.  Not quite as dreamy as the montage sing a long the Rockies have going right now, but close.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 12, 2009, 12:51:46 AM
I thought it was dreamy.  Not quite as dreamy as the montage sing a long the Rockies have going right now, but close.

yeah, there's no way i can compete with that. 

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.