2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

I can't get over how pathetic that was.  That's the only place not to hit that ball. 

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

my farging internet went out for like an hour.  bastiches.  

farging feliz hitting the ball about the only place you didn't want him to hit it.  might have been better off k'ing.  at least ruiz came through.  c'mon dobsie!

Sgt PSN

Eagles_Legendz

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

what's up with cowboy troy sitting behind home plate dropping dip spit all over the place? 

btw...this ump's strike zone is horribly inconsistant for both teams.

Sgt PSN

if i was a major league manager, rule # 1 on my team is anyone who swings at the first farging pitch gets punched in the farging face. 

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 12, 2009, 12:04:47 AM
if i was a major league manager, rule # 1 on my team is anyone who swings at the first farging pitch gets punched in the farging face. 

Than we wouldn't have half our lineup as their eyes would be swollen shut.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.