2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

So do we see Blanton?

Key word from Jim Tracey "patient".

Vic was obviously listening.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Sounds like there's a shtein load of phils fans at Coors Field.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING QUICK COMPLAIN BOUT THE WFC
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

RAAAAUUUUUL scared in a walked run. Love it. Chase this pitcher the farg outta there.

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

Really Pedro?  JESUS CHRIST.  Check swing on a ball?  Give me a farging break.

Don Ho