2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

They are letting shteinbags beat them. Torrealba last game. Garrett Atkins now.

2-1.

Warm Pedro. NOW!

SunMo

i guess right down the middle is the only strike this cvnt will call
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagles_Legendz

Ump is definitely squeezing him.  Phillies batters better be patient.  That being said, Happ was all over the place to most of the batters.

Eagles_Legendz

If Hammel is going to get that first pitch he threw to Werth for a strike after what Happ went through in the 1st it's going to be a loooong night.

Don Ho

I hope it snows like a mother farger as I sit her and crack open a Bud Light and watch the sunset into the Pacific as the palm trees sway in the tradewinds.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 11, 2009, 10:42:26 PM
If Hammel is going to get that first pitch he threw to Werth for a strike after what Happ went through in the 1st it's going to be a loooong night.

yup!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2009, 10:35:45 PM

2-1.

Warm Pedro. NOW!

Holy shtein, its the farging 2nd inning.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Already into a bud light and I'm not a drinker at all. Go team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 11, 2009, 10:49:20 PM

2-1.

Warm Pedro. NOW!

And he's just run a 3-0 (now 3-1) on the pitcher. Wait..he walked him. After a 35 pitch, 2 run first inning

Ain't got time to be screwing around. Start warming someone up, 2nd inning or not

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2009, 10:50:56 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 11, 2009, 10:49:20 PM

2-1.

Warm Pedro. NOW!

And he's just run a 3-0 (now 3-1) on the pitcher. Wait..he walked him. After a 35 pitch, 2 run first inning

Ain't got time to be screwing around. Start warming someone up, 2nd inning or not

Agreed.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

The ump is squeezing him big time. Terrible.

only 2 of 11 first pitch strikes.

52 pitches through 2 innings

PhillyPhreak54

Jason Hammel has 5 K's already. Jimmy just swung at some junk he flipped up there.

Why do I have a bad feeling that this clown, with umpire assistance, is going to ring up at least 10 Phils?

PhillyPhreak54

This is farging bullshtein...he got squeezed on two pitches in the Helton AB...pitches that Hammel is getting.

farg.

QB Eagles