2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

groundball pitchers always make this team look like ass.  cook is pitching really well and has the phillies guessing at every pitch. 

luckily, hamels is pitching very well too. 

Don Ho

Where are the farging bats today?   

Great, Aaron Cook even has a hit now. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Why is Blanton pitching? Is he not in the rotation? I'm confused.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 08, 2009, 04:25:56 PM
Why is Blanton pitching? Is he not in the rotation? I'm confused.

Was Happ up to?  I saw Durbin but I swear the dude on TBS said Happ was up

Don Ho

Bout farging time!  TIme to beat Cook to the ground.  Leave him in!

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

that outside bullshtein is not a strike.
RAUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL

Don Ho

LBIggle

i guess their going for the postseason record of DP's in a game.

on the bright side they get to use blanton for a second inning.

4-3 now.

why blanton is in i'm not quite sure.... i guess happ's pitching game 3.

Sgt PSN

farging ruiz.  i hate hate hate hate hate first pitch swinging.  unless it plates 2.  

PhillyGirl

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 08, 2009, 04:51:22 PM
4-3 makes me much happier about this game.

not me.  not with this bullpen.  i don't even trust them with a 5 run lead, let alone a 1 run deficit in the 7th.

and i don't know who's telling the pitchers to  go for the runner instead of taking the easy out at first on these sac bunts, but it's pissing me the farg off.