2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglez

Why do farging retards reach for fair balls down the line.  How the farg do they get those seats?

Rome

I completely lost my MLB.com radio feed.

Yay.

Victorino doubled according to Gameday.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eaglez on October 07, 2009, 04:48:56 PM
Why do farging retards reach for fair balls down the line.  How the farg do they get those seats?

Bunch of dumbshteins.  That was so farging close to fan interference.  Exactly, how the hell do they get down there?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eaglez

phillymic2000

Eaglez

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eaglez

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

i just noticed on the ticker that the game is being presented by blackberry.  that explains why we keep losing signal.  

Eaglez

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2009, 05:03:34 PM
i just noticed on the ticker that the game is being presented by blackberry.  that explains why we keep losing signal.  

:-D

PhillyGirl

CLIFF LEE SUCKS!

In all seriousness, this is the way to win the WS...keep the BP off the field?  :paranoid
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 02, 2009, 07:48:06 PM
lee is the biggest fraud since kaiser souzai

no YOU are the biggest fraud

you are worse than munson you know that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.