2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on October 07, 2009, 04:28:05 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on October 07, 2009, 04:20:30 PM
Between Howard's fielding, Lee's throws to first, Utley's slide and that dude's retarded play in left this game is making my eyes bleed.

I think some of those plays were due to the fact the wind is ridiculous. 

Awfully generous of you..
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Hold the farg on!

When its a close call for the rockies they disect the play. The phils they go to a fosters commercial. :boo

Sgt PSN

or..........the phils had a half hour inning that didn't allow for timely commercial breaks and tbs needs to make up ground. 

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 07, 2009, 04:36:07 PM
Hold the farg on!

When its a close call for the rockies they disect the play. The phils they go to a fosters commercial. :boo

of course.

We was robbed. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2009, 04:38:31 PM
or..........the phils had a half hour inning that didn't allow for timely commercial breaks and tbs needs to make up ground. 

:spank

Sgt PSN

Eaglez

For the people at work postseason.tv has a live feed for 10 bones for the rest of the post season.  You don't get the TBS feed but there are about 8 different camera angles to choose from. 

Lee is looking good though.  Shaky at first but he looks settled down.  I wouldn't be surprised if he goes all 9. 

PhillyGirl

I'm going to beat someone over the head at TBS if they don't fix this crapping out.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 07, 2009, 04:44:07 PM
I'm going to beat someone over the head at TBS if they don't fix this crapping out.

i had a 30sec outage in the 2nd or 3rd inning but that's it for me.  might be a problem with your cable company. 

BigEd76

watch....it'll be completely fine for the Yankees game coming up

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2009, 04:45:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 07, 2009, 04:44:07 PM

i had a 30sec outage in the 2nd or 3rd inning but that's it for me.  might be a problem with your cable company. 

lol....no sooner than i hit post, i lose signal.  at least it's during a commercial right now. 

Sgt PSN