2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Between Howard's fielding, Lee's throws to first, Utley's slide and that dude's retarded play in left this game is making my eyes bleed.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

Werth!!

Did he pimp it? berman said he had run hard right away he may have had an inside the parker

phillymic2000

Quote from: rjs246 on October 07, 2009, 04:20:30 PM
Between Howard's fielding, Lee's throws to first, Utley's slide and that dude's retarded play in left this game is making my eyes bleed.

Holy crap that scared me.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

just like heyzeus.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2009, 04:22:44 PM
Werth!!

Did he pimp it? berman said he had run hard right away he may have had an inside the parker

yeah, he watched it a little too long.  probably could have made it easily if he hustled out of the box.  

Drunkmasterflex

I think some of those plays were due to the fact the wind is ridiculous.  
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell