2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Missed the replay.  OK, here we go, and...........................................replay please.

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

lol.....ibanez was running for all that he's worth and just wasn't getting anywhere.  

it's a slow joke.  get it?

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 07, 2009, 03:13:28 PM
lol.....ibanez was running for all that he's worth and just wasn't getting anywhere.  

it's a slow joke.  get it?

Looked like he was wadding in quicksand.

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Don Ho

Yep, after that replay he did miss.  Nice shot to the nutz though.

PhillyPhreak54

Sutcliffe on ESPN radio was pissed because he said it was a blown call. Simmer down, Sut.

Moot point since he struck out. farg.

Come on, Phils!