2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

lol at munson not being able to comprehend all of this.  then again, should we expect anything less from someone who rides a bus to vegas because he only feels comfortable traveling in things that have the same number of axels as his house. 

Munson

Yes, the man whipping his dick out in the parking lot talking about class and a shirt with an edited cuss word on it being too much for the kids.

Seriously, all of you...stop.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Munson...you're drowning on this one.

You'd wear the shirt to a formal reception in Philly wouldn't ya?

Munson

No, I wouldn't.

But I sure as hell wouldn't be expecting to be told to turn it inside out wearing it to a home Phillies game.

Trying too hard. You're all doing it.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

god you are retarded, you and your friend probably ranted on about "free speech" for hours last night
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

No, we didn't.

But please, tell me about all the class you'd have going around CBP telling everyone to take their tshirts with naughty words on them off.

Get over yourselves.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

MDS

no one would tell anyone with a shirt like that to take it off but theyd mutter to themselves how trashy the person is for wearing it.

its not offensive, its just trashy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on October 04, 2009, 03:42:39 PM
No, we didn't.

But please, tell me about all the class you'd have going around CBP telling everyone to take their tshirts with naughty words on them off.

Get over yourselves.
Some guy on the Phils board said that his friend was told to take off a YANKEES SUCK shirt in Tampa. It happens all over the place, Munson.

Save that shtein for tailgating.

You're trying too hard to defend it

Munson

And being told to take that off is stupid. A yankees suck tshirt isn't going to hurt anybody, neither is a shirt that spells farging with a Ph in Philly.

You are acting like the ballpark is a grand dining hall. It's a ballpark.

Get. Over. Yourselves.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on October 04, 2009, 03:34:47 PM
Yes, the man whipping his dick out in the parking lot talking about class and a shirt with an edited cuss word on it being too much for the kids.

Seriously, all of you...stop.

lol....you're certainly fasinated with a pic of me taking a leak.  this is like the 3rd time you've brought it up in the last couple months.  i'll be sure to send you some close ups of the goods for you print out and keep beneath your pillow.  or we can tailgate together sometime and i'll let you take a look.  

QB Eagles

lol Munson came here looking for support and got universally derided. If the average poster on :CF -- not exactly the most family friendly site -- thinks the shirt is trashy, just imagine what the average family at the game thinks. I guess that's the kind of ignorance you and your friend like to broadcast though.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on October 04, 2009, 03:46:28 PM
And being told to take that off is stupid. A yankees suck tshirt isn't going to hurt anybody, neither is a shirt that spells farging with a Ph in Philly.

You are acting like the ballpark is a grand dining hall. It's a ballpark.

Get. Over. Yourselves.

Hey genius...me being high my on myself would be being appalled at the shirt's existence. I'm not. But there's a time and place to wear it.

Munson

Someone can't call wearing a WFC shirt trashy and at the same time piss in public when/where a kid could walk by at any second.

Everyone knows this MB is full of hypocrites but damn you guys really take it to another level sometimes.

But I may have to take that offer, sarge. Just don't poke me in the eye.