2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote10: Games lost when leading after eight innings by the Phillies, most in the majors. It makes the fact that they've won heir third straight division championship that much more impressive.

Rome

Lost again to the farging guppies.

Nothing like going into the playoffs in total free fall.

:yay

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Ok, Rockies @ Phillies beginning on Wednesday.

Jorge De La Rosa left early tonight with tightness in his groin. If he's lost for any amount of time, thats a big loss for them.

I don't recall the stats, but COL is not very good against LHP this year, so I would expect to see Happ make the start in game 3.

Munson

One of my boys has one of those "World farging Champions" shirts and he went up to the game today and said they made him take it off because it was too offensive.

Is this Philly anymore?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

anyone who wears shirts with f-bombs on them should be shot on sight.  keep it in the trailer park. 

luckily for your friend, stupidity and poor taste are not crimes. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 04, 2009, 09:48:06 AM
anyone who wears shirts with f-bombs on them should be shot on sight.  keep it in the trailer park. 

luckily for your friend, stupidity and poor taste are not crimes. 

You're an idiot, this is Philly, and that is one of the best things ever said in this town.
It's not even spelled with an F, it's spelled with a Ph.

Any kid in the stands will hear worse language at the game.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Wearing a shirt like that is no better than wearing a shirt with a confederate flag on it.    Sure, you'll HEAR worse but that doesn't make it right.

Class it up, Munson.

Munson

Yes, one of the most memorable and awesome quotes about a sports championship from someone who will soon be a legend in the city if he isn't already is definitely the same as wearing the confederate flag.

Definitely.