2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol...I had to go back and look at it again to see what you were talking about. I see it on the skyline now.

:-D

I saw it being offered by the Phils and Eagles and thought it was cool.

I'll still wear it.

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on October 01, 2009, 01:29:41 PM
try googling the jersey number. 

You do realize they're all wearing Division champ T shirts over their jerseys, right?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 01, 2009, 01:40:30 PM
lol...I had to go back and look at it again to see what you were talking about. I see it on the skyline now.

:-D

I saw it being offered by the Phils and Eagles and thought it was cool.

I'll still wear it.

i actually have one....we normally give a bunch of money to cancer research and 100% of the money from this shirt does just that so i figured by buying the shirt its 20 bucks taken out of my cancer givings and 20 more i can give to the sothern poverty law center
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Here's what I ordered:

Just to stir shtein up when I walk by the Honolulu Humane Society.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

mpmcgraw

I wish Rollins wasn't bad at baseball so I could enjoy his personality.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 01, 2009, 10:26:40 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 01, 2009, 08:23:38 AM
Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2009, 11:53:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 30, 2009, 11:23:29 PM
Ho hum...another division title.

Dodgers down 5-0 to the Padres in the 4th.

They could be .5 game out of first in the NL after tonight is over.

its 2 back

dodgers have tiebreaker.

phillies have tiebreaker over stl so they really have a 1.5 game lead over them.

You lost me. They currently show as being 1/2 game out of the NL lead. (didn't sleep much last night)

if they are tied at the end of the year, the dodgers get the 1 seed because they have the head to head tiebreaker over the phils. so its basically a 1.5 game lead.

Gangbangers lining up for post season tickets at Chavez Ravine. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Damn, when's the last time Bruntlett played?  I almost forgot about him 

Sgt PSN

probably when he recorded that triple play. 

so should the phils worry about trying to pass the dodgers, or start resting for the playoffs? 

Don Ho

Home field would be great but some of these guys need a break.  The Doyers sure are acting like they could give a shtein recently.  Rockies can still win the west but they have not played well in LA this year where they'll be all weekend.