2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 29, 2009, 09:26:05 PM
Jamie just broke a hip on the final out of the 7th

QuoteThree torn tendons, two in groin, one in lower abdominal.

done for the year

and the Phils are in business (plus Atlanta is losing again)

Don Ho

Don Ho

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 30, 2009, 08:29:47 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on September 29, 2009, 09:26:05 PM
Jamie just broke a hip on the final out of the 7th

QuoteThree torn tendons, two in groin, one in lower abdominal.

done for the career

and the Phils are in business (plus Atlanta is losing again)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

sucks about moyer.  not that he's a huge loss or anything, but you gotta feel bad for the guy to basically have his career end that way.  i became a fan of his when i lived in seattle back in the mid/late 90's and was glad to see him come to philly.  he's had a hell of a career for a guy who never had dominating stuff. 

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

MDS

Lol @ manuel bringing lidge out for the final out. He just can't let it go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2009, 10:09:02 PM
Lol @ manuel bringing lidge out for the final out. He just can't let it go

This is about the only time I'd like to see Lidge. For one out in a game with a 7 run lead.