2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm watching the Fish/Racists right now.

Top of the 9th, Fish up Five-Fo.

Get it?  Five-Fo!

Bah!

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eaglez

MDS

why are you angry. they are going to have the second best record in the nl.

Rome

If L.A. keeps playing like shtein they might get HFA through the NLCS.

Regardless, the panic in here was actually more entertaining than the games being squandered. 

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2009, 10:47:03 PM
why are you angry. they are going to have the second best record in the nl.

MDS, you're smarter than this.

You know damn well it's all about momentum and how a team finishes the season. Look at what the Rockies did in 2007.

This team is limping into the playoffs.

I'm no hater, but I don't have a lot of confidence either.

MDS

the cardinals are limping, so are the rockies.

the cardinals limped in in 06 too. didnt matter.

they clinced the nl east in may. the real season starts 300 wednesday vs. the rockies. have fun.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2009, 11:17:11 PM
the cardinals are limping, so are the rockies.

the cardinals limped in in 06 too. didnt matter.

they clinced the nl east in may. the real season starts 300 wednesday vs. the rockies. have fun.

I will.