2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Check that someone old yeller this team. What a joke. The choke is on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol ive been tellin people to calm down

no i know that this is beyond an abortion

if they even make the playoffs id bet my right nut they dont win a single game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 26, 2009, 11:56:51 PM
lol ive been tellin people to calm down

no i know that this is beyond an abortion

if they even make the playoffs id bet my right nut they dont win a single game

Welcome to the dark side.  IGY, Phreak and I welcome you with open arms.

Could you imagine this bullpen in a tight playoff game?  I can't even imagine this bullpen with a 7 run lead.  Tyler farging Walker?  Please. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I left the bar and it was 6-1.

I got home and it was 6-5.

And then EI switched the game off in the bottom of the 9th to a WC game.

Don Ho

Same here.  Left the bar it was 6-1, got home and it's 6-5.  Hey, they won and Madson pitched ok.  I'll take it. 

Let's clinch this thing against Ed Wade's JV team and enjoy the weekend.

PhillyPhreak54

I sure hope so Don. But the Lastros seem to have the Phils number going back to the Biggio pimp slap of Billy Wags...

Harry: "Oh no"

MDS

cant seem them choking now

if they lose today then yea its on but pullin out a 1 run game was key.

BigEd76

they aren't facing Oswalt or Wandy Rodriguez.  Anything less than 3 out of 4 is unacceptable....

MDS

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2009, 10:09:54 PM
I sure hope so Don. But the Lastros seem to have the Phils number going back to the Biggio pimp slap of Billy Wags...

Harry: "Oh no"

That seems like yesterday when Biggio hit that HR and Harry's response.  Didn't he say something like "You have got to be kidding me"?  Maybe it was LA in the background.