2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

did anyone just see dude on the Brewers maker that triple? cute slide into 3rd

PhillyPhreak54

I missed it.

But Corey Hart looks like he's straight outta Deliverance.

ice grillin you

the phillies should score minimum 25 runs this series with the pitching they are facing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2009, 09:22:03 PM
Victorino sucks

Good ol Vic failing AGAIN to push the run across the plate.

Pull your head out, icehole.

They get one goddamn run. lol

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2009, 09:22:03 PM
Victorino sucks

WTF is with this guy?  I was following the game on my blackberry and saw that the bases were loaded with one out.  I told my son in the car "Vic's going to do something stupid, guarantee".  All I saw next was Feliz thrown out at home.  Did he swing at the first pitch?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

MDS

Can't you just put it on top of the 25 ill get when I win fantasy baseball

ice grillin you

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on September 24, 2009, 11:13:52 PM
Feliz with one hell of a defensive play and Choke fargs it up.

lol, you really bitch at everything. They win 9-4, you're still bitching.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen