2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on September 23, 2009, 03:41:19 AM
I love it.  Infielder?  Gotta be Longoria.

i doubt it if the conversation took place at 2nd base.  gotta either be a ss or 2b.

Rome

I don't think there's any question who it was.  It had to be Jason Bartlett because the Rays had Iwamura starting at 2nd and I doubt he speaks English well enough to converse with Werth in any meaningful manner.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

My guess is Longoria.

Werth was probably on base when Howard was up which means they were shifted over. So Longoria would've been there. Plus the crowd was on his ass from the jump. The EEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAA chants were loud and from start to end.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

ruiz flying back to philly to get his wrist looked at

my question is why was he in the lineup 24 hrs ago if it was bad enough to have to fly back and have inspected today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 23, 2009, 02:51:42 PM
ruiz flying back to philly to get his wrist looked at

my question is why was he in the lineup 24 hrs ago if it was bad enough to have to fly back and have inspected today

Relax. Sourpuss Ruben says its all precautionary!

Thank God for Paul Bako and Paul Hoover.

Bring Lieberthal outta retirement

Seabiscuit36

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 23, 2009, 03:46:15 PM
what do you think all the dominicans and cubans speak? 
dominicano and cubuano

i hope you know i'm joking.  jesus sarge, you need to stop working weekends

Sgt PSN