2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 18, 2009, 10:46:41 PM
ja happ is a Hoyda. i need wins and k's you farging jew.
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2009, 09:18:46 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 18, 2009, 09:05:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2009, 09:01:49 PM
ben francisco moron alert

there's really no reason to try stealing 3rd with 1 out and ryan howard at the plate. 

one out would have been fine.....he did it with no out (and utley was up)

i saw that a little later on.  was following the game online, not watching and either they didn't update the pbp properly or i simply overlooked it.  i'm going with the latter. 

Sgt PSN

QuoteFacing Atlanta pitching in a career that spans nearly six full seasons, the 2006 NL MVP is now hitting .342 with 31 homers and 85 RBIs in 295 career at-bats.

"It just happens," Howard said. "I like Atlanta. Good food."

ha

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteTRADE REVIEW OF THE WEEK: It takes years to fully evaluate a trade, of course, but Indians fans aren't happy about the early returns of the deal that sent Cliff Lee to the Phillies 2 days before the deadline.

To recap, going into last night's game at Oakland: Righthander Carlos Carrasco was 0-2, 9.64 and had allowed six homers in 14 innings, catcher Lou Marson was batting .154 in four starts, infielder Jason Donald ended the year on the disabled list at Triple A Columbus and Jason Knapp had shoulder surgery this week.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on September 19, 2009, 12:48:05 AM
Worstest world series champions eva  ::)

tto say that after one win is like me saying they arent going to make the playoffs after they lost to the mets last week....gotta take the whole picture into account...making the playoffs elevates them from being one of the worst ever to just completely forgettable...to be special they gotta win...to be noteworthy they gotta make it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Oh shtein.  Pedro takes himself out?  Looks like his neck.   :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

reese125

LBIggle

remember when durbin was in the mix to be a starter? chump.  figures, he's like the only pitcher that hasn't been hurt this year.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

QuotePhillies starter Pedro Martinez left Saturday's game against the Braves at Turner Field before the bottom of the fourth inning due to stiffness in the right side of his neck.

All that's out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.