2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 18, 2009, 09:05:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 18, 2009, 09:01:49 PM
ben francisco moron alert

there's really no reason to try stealing 3rd with 1 out and ryan howard at the plate. 

one out would have been fine.....he did it with no out (and utley was up)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Ruiz isn't hurt too bad.

That sucks because his bat was coming alive

PhillyGirl

Wow, listening to HK in those commercials for the Phillies tickets gives me goosebumps.

He is so sorely missed. :'(

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Rome

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Rome

Rome

I get the feed back, the pitch gets to Francisco, then freezes.

Bam.  Dinger.

farg farg farg farg!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.